Increasing the knowledge and skills related to CPR and cardiac arrest can play a dramatic role in saving lives. The younger age groups are more willing and available to learn CPR manoeuvres than the mature ages. For this reason, the Italian Resuscitation Council (IRC), has created the official logo of the international campaign “Kids Save Lives”. Therefore IRC is happy to welcome as many countries as possible to join the project (https://www.erc.edu/projects/kids-save-lives).
This brief document summarizes and regulates the permission and the use of the “Kids Save Lives” (KSL) Logo in order to:
- Preserve the image of KSL project;
- Permit the correct use of its logo;
- Keep the logo homogeneous and aligned in different countries;
- Spread the project worldwide.
The Permission for the use of the Logo
Italian Resuscitation Council (IRC) is honoured to permit the use of the logo “Kids Save Lives” for national and international initiatives. For this reason, IRC wish to be kept informed about projects and activities which intend to use KSL Logo according to the following rules:
- The KSL Logo use is permitted only for non-profit and non-commercial purposes and in accordance to the world-wide campaign named in the same way.
- The KSL Logo cannot be modified.
The KSL logo use can be requested for:
1) Scientific/ Didactic events/ activites promoted by national/ international Associations/ Entities involving kids, schools, youth centers, sport centers;
2) Projects promoted by national/ international Associations/ Entities involving kids, schools, youth centers, sport centers.
The granting of permission to use the logo is free and does not imply any kind of payment to the Italian Resuscitation Council.
How to request the Logo
The Official KSL Logo must by formally requested to the IRC Executive Board, explaining aims and objectives of the project, using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The IRC Executive Board will discuss the project and confirm (or not) the permission with a formal letter. KSL “Partners” are kindly asked to send a report about the activities along with photographic details after the event or conclusion of the project.